Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jude Law's ex Sadie Frost comes clean

Jude Law Sadie Frost picture image photo
It looks like British actress and clothing designer Sadie Frost has given up on celebrity men for good. The former wife of actor Jude Law says she's looking for a man who doesn't have a thing to do with show business. "I don't think it's fair to be in a trailer from 6 in the morning and not getting home until 9 at night and the children being brought up by nannies," Sadie told reporters at the Kill Bill premiere last week. "I'm not so much into actors. I would rather go and meet a Spanish builder with his top off, and he's working and slaving. I don't want any of those film star people. Just a nice guy, you know." A TV crew is scheduled to film a documentary on Law's ex, covering the depression she experienced from her much-publicised break-up and her newfound hope with 23-yearold flamenco guitarist and model Jackson Scott. On her relationship with Jackson, Sadie has said: "I'm feeling much happier. We've had our moments, but we are very much a couple. I'm having lots of fun. I want other women in similar situations to see that if I can get through this, so can they."

No comments:

Explore more

Custom Search