Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hayden's Australian dreams


Hayden Christensen
Hayden Christensen is planning to head back to Australia so he can explore the Outback and the Great Barrier Reef. The Canadian actor has spent years travelling back and forth to Sydney filming the Star Wars prequels, but he has always been too busy on the set to explore Australia's wilderness. He says, "There's tons of stuff to do but there was just no time to do it, which sucked. When I was there I didn't make it outside of Sydney and that's despicable. "I was staying on Bondi Beach, and there's no reason to leave Bondi when you just have one day off. But there's so much there that I have to go check out. It's a pretty diverse country. I got to go see The Outback. I got to go see The Great Barrier Reef while it's still there. There's lots to do."

No comments:

Explore more

Custom Search